- This event has passed.
Men, Women & Love – Free Introduction (Melbourne)
October 2, 2019 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PMFree
How to cultivate sexual intimacy, loving connection and trust
Do you want to EXPERIENCE LOVE in a whole new way?
Do you support your partner to live their BEST LIFE?
A lack of sexual intimacy, emotional distance or disconnect and even a sense of feeling alone within a partnership are all common challenges that couples are facing in relationships today.
We can support you to cultivate the relationship you desire!
Imagine how it would feel to…
- Feel, without a doubt, your partners commitment to fully loving you
- Have a sex life where you both feel satiated, loved and met
- Be in deep, loving and sacred union and still feel free
- Be in a relationship where both partners are committed to life being bigger and better than what you could each achieve on your own
All of this can happen for YOU! It has for US and we can show you how!
The landscape of modern relationships has changed so much, and the age old approach is no longer working!
For a fulfilling relationship, we must be curious about…
- What men really want in relationship?
- What women really want in relationship?
- How to relate with our partners in a way that sustains a nourishing sexual relationship that lasts?
You can cultivate a relationship that supports both you and your partner to be the best versions of yourselves.
Relationships can support you to create the life of your dreams. Whether you are single or partnered, recognising that relationships can be a powerful catalyst for transformation is immensely valuable!
In this 90 minute discussion, we will share with you:
- How men can support women to open in their relationships
- How women can inspire men to fully commit to a relationship
- The 3 key foundations for a loving, intimate relationship
We will share our own personal journeys, teachings that we share with our clients, and practical skills that you can take home and begin transforming your Love, Life and Relationships today!
Creating the relationship of a lifetime is possible!
Date: Wednesday, 2nd October ’19
Time: 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Venue: Dharma Circle Collective – 3/569 Barkly Street, West Footscray VIC 3012
To book your seat, RSVP below. Or contact Joanne firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This event is open to men, women, couples and singles.