Tantric Embodiment Day & Amarant Farewell Party
January 28, 2019 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM$100
Our beloved retreat venue, Amarant Retreat, is closing its doors for business for the final time in January 2019. So, in celebration of all we have journeyed at Amarant, we are coming together for a day of Tantric practices, ritual and a final round (or two) of tantric hugs.
This event is open to anyone who has journeyed with us at Amarant over the last 6 years. It’s an opportunity for community, connection and celebration.
The Tantric Embodiment space is an opportunity to open your heart, feel your body and enjoy luscious connections with others who have journeyed in similar ways.
You will have the opportunity to more fully integrate past Tantric experiences and try some new practices.
- Facilitated Tantric Embodiment practices
- Cultivating and embodying the magic within
- Connecting with like-minded people
- Reconnecting with new friends
- Continuing your transformative journey
- Exploring masculine and feminine polarity dynamics
- Delicious vegetarian lunch catered by Rachel
- Ritual and celebration of all that has been shared and created at Amarant
This is a celebration of the amazing space Amarant has been for our journeying and all that we have created and shared there. We hope you can join us for this very special Tantric Embodiment Day at Amarant to continue your unique, transformative and amazing journey of you.