Tantric Embodiment – A day for Retreat Graduates
February 11 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$197
A day for Retreat Graduates
So you’ve been on a retreat and have had a powerful experience of feeling more alive, being more present, and have opened your body and heart. And you want more! You may have gone home on a high and then the reality of life has crept back in. Maybe you’re wondering where the love has gone, what your new friends have been doing, or how to capture the magic of retreat again – even though you know that this magic is within you.
The Tantric Embodiment space has been created just for you. It is a chance to reconnect with yourself without having to invest in another retreat, to see your new friends again, and meet other like-minded people. You will get the opportunity to integrate deeper what you have already learnt and learn new practices in a space with women and men. With different practitioners running this workshop, you will benefit from the experience and wisdom of people committed to their own tantric journey and the support of continued journeying.
While retreats create the opening, it is through continued practice that embodiment is cultivated. We hope you can join us for our next Tantric Embodiment Day to continue your unique, amazing, and transformative journey of you.
What this day includes:
- Facilitated Tantric Embodiment practices with a variety of practitioners
- Cultivating and embodying the magic within
- Connecting with like-minded people
- Reconnecting with new friends
- Continuing your transformative journey of you
- Exploring masculine and feminine polarity dynamics
- Delicious vegetarian lunch catered by Rachel Green of Enchanted Eating